Thursday, August 2, 2007

New Bracket For Number 7

I called my orthodontist today because Thursday is the only day they are open at my location. I told them that I had swollowed a bracket and was told to rush over in 20 minutes! I guess they had an open spot and I was just the person to fill it. I arrived at 3:10pm and was out by 3:21pm. Pretty fast work by my skilled orthodontist! Dr. V told me that I was in perfect standing for my surgery and wished me the best of luck...

12 more days and counting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for shared information

Personally I can recommend Braces Vs Invisalign website.
Plenty of people have crooked teeth that require the wearing of
some kind of mouth fixture to get them back into alignment again.
We’ve all heard of braces but there’s a new option on the market called Invisalign.
For anyone having to undergo any sort of orthodontic work it can be tough to
choose between going with traditional braces or Invisalign.
So a comparison of Invisalign vs braces is definitely well worth exploring in detail.