Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 10- Sleepy

Today started as a normal day but as it wore on, it just got to be really "blah" feeling. It's really hot and humid around here so going outside is kind of out of the question for me. I spent most of the day inside trying to eat as much as I could. I spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping....

I think one cool thing that happened today was that I ate a whole can of cream styled corn. I usually am not crazy about the stuff, but I figure anything but another strawberry shake! I blended up the corn and nuked it, put it in my giant syringe and pryed my mouth open. The tip on the syringe is pretty big, so it was a squeeze (I'm still wearing 4 rubber bands) That felt so good going down and for some reason I got a little lightheaded.. Things started spinning for a while which was kinda weird- It wasn't THAT good, so what's the deal? I guess my body is really starting to crave food!

Swelling is the same. Numbness is the same. At least I have a full stomach!

2 comments:

Lars said...

Hello! I am new to this blog thing and will be having jaw surgery in the winter. I am very concerned about the healing process and how long it will take. I wish you the best in the healing process and look fwd to your progress!

amycq said...

Ya know when I started to eat more 'substantial' foods (i.e. not shakes!) I got very tired afterwards. I guess it took more energy to digest it than pure liquids. Maybe that's why you felt a bit lightheaded after you ate?

Wow Day 10! It flies by doesn't it...well when you look back. Being couped up at home does get boring!!