Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lost in the Flow...

These last few days have been very weird for me- I've been doing TONS of work around the house, just because I won't be able to in a few days. My room's as clean as possible, chores are done, yard is in order, I just got done painting our garden trailer, I've cleaned my turtle's pen, fixed minor engine problems on my car and now I'm getting DVD's ready for when I get home and feel like resting all day!

I had carrot/apple/raspberry juice this morning- first and latter fresh from the garden! My juicer is working up to par and will really come in handy these next few weeks. I still need to get some Ensure and liquid breakfast drinks, but I'll leave that up to my mother.

Aside from the copious amount of housework that I've done, I have also been going to necessary pre-surgical appointments DAILY! I had my physical, molds, X-rays, general cleaning, molds re-done and finally, my blood work. I've also had my impressions re-done because the first ones didn't turn out! I just hope that everything goes smoothly here-on-out because so far quite a few mishaps have happened.... On a side note, I've never had so much trouble getting molds taken before! I honestly had them taken 5 times on top and 2 times on the bottom!! The molds would stick to my braces and then pull apart in my mouth before they could be removed... Probably the 2 most annoying hours of this whole journey!

I'm getting more and more nervous, as to be expected with this whole procedure. I keep telling my friends and family about the whole thing and most can't get over how long it's going to take(roughly 7 hours). I also feel like I'm repeating myself over and over again because of how many times I have to explain it to EACH and EVERY person. I guess it's not their fault- they just love and care for me!!

3 more days!

No comments: