Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 15- SCHOOL!

Today was my first day back to school. I e-mailed my teachers 2 days ago to tell them my current situation and I brought in a copy of the email just in case they didn't get it for some reason. My teacher was very understanding and the day went by really fast (all 3 hours of it!) It's just a pain because I have to get a note for every teacher, so I have to do this 4 more times before everyone understands what I'm going through...

My face is feeling so much better. I'm getting a lot of movement back in my "cheek" area so moving my mouth and talking are becoming easier. I also have feeling back in my nose and around my eyes. The same goes for the tip of my chin. I guess it really is a shrinking circle of improvement. My bottom lip is still annoying me just because I can't feel where the glass is when I'm drinking. I'm sick of thinking that I have the glass in my mouth and then I get a bath of juice/shake all over my lap.

I'm sorry about not posting pics- I've been religious about taking them, it's just that they're in my camera right now and I keep forgetting to upload them. I'll do it tomorrow...

No comments: