Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 43- Splint's Offf

I had my splint taken out on Monday. It went a lot smoother than I thought. My OS made a few snips and the splint came out in a few pieces. No pain whatsoever... I was waiting for the "smell" but there really wasn't anything...? My teeth felt a little "fuzzy" but there was no food or anything stuck to them. He did say that my mouth was really clean...

Right now I'm back to wearing my bands 24/7. I had some spaces in the back of my mouth on Monday and they are already closing up by today. My bite looks so incredible. I have to post some pictures. It's just so weird having my teeth "fit" so well into each other. I always had my top teeth sitting on my bottom teeth. They never went together.

Maybe now I can finally bite into a piece of bread and not use my tongue to tear it off! :-)

No comments: