Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 28- Jobs..

I was surprised to see that it's been 4 weeks already. Time is really flying for me right now. I'm starting to really get moving on my job situation. I have 3 places now that are accepting me, I just have to weigh the good with the bad in order to choose the right one. I am really hoping to get a position that is close to home. I have an interview/weld test on Thursday, so I'll see how that goes and work from there.

I'm having a hard time stretching my jaw. It feels so tight that it's almost impossible to open any farther than what I'm accomplishing already. If I really force it, I get a jolt of pain by my ear and it really hurts. I guess I can only hope that everyday it gets a tiny bit better. Also, I like Mr. splint for what he has done for me, but he makes talking really difficult! I feel like I can talk just fine in my head, but when I actually try to talk, it comes out all slurred and lisp-y. Also, I've noticed that I've been burning my palate with hot foods because I have no feeling there. This happens especially with oatmeal, because no matter how much I stir it, there's always a really hot spot that manages to make it's way into my mouth. My palate will get puffy for a day and then go away... At least I can't feel it!

No comments: