Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3 Weeks- Aches and Pains

I have to say I'm glad to have made it to week 3 already and I'm glad everything is coming together. It's just that lately I've been having a lot of aches and pains around my muscles in my jaw. I know it's because I'm over-using it. I'm trying to step up to soft foods, like hot cereals and soft pastas, but every time I take my bands off to eat, I end up opening my mouth up just a little too far and then the pain sets in. It really is a hard pain to describe, because it's not anywhere on my jaw. It kind of feels like it's right behind my ears... The good news is, I'm not losing any more weight and that's good (never thought I'd say that!)

School was a joke once again, because my teacher said," No labs today because it's your first day (in that course) so you can go home early". So once again I drove 30 miles for 30 minutes of class. I'm hoping this is the last day this is going to happen! Maybe this is all happening so I have more of a chance to heal? LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your experience,It gives me a lot of power to overcome this kine of pain but not only me but also for those people have jaw and ear pain,Thanks a lot!