Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day 17- GOLF

So I got up today at 6:00am, got ready and rushed to school. My first class started at 7:30am and I was tired! I managed to make it in on time and was jolted from my sleep into learning. To my amazement, my teacher cut class short by 2.5 hours!! We were told that it was Labor day weekend and we should enjoy our time off. I was actually pretty pi$$ed off, because I just got up extremely early (for me) and drove 15 miles expecting to go to class. To be let go after only 30 minutes made me kind of mad to say the least. Any other day and I might of been happy, but not when it's that early...

I went to my aunt and uncle's house later in the day to visit. I actually started playing golf again which was great. I thought that I wouldn't have the range of motion to play, but it turned out that it wasn't a problem. I got a few pointers from my uncle, who is an aficionado of golf to say the least. He was the one who turned me on to golf only a few months ago and I kind of fell in love with the sport. Let me tell you, it's a lot harder than it looks!

No comments: